" Panache Designs : A Well Designed Board - E-design Available

Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Well Designed Board - E-design Available



Do you fall in love with a well designed room?  We offer an E-design service using the room planner website, Olioboard.  Peruse the fab rooms at www.olioboard.com, and specifically my rooms at https://olioboard.com/users/panache
If you like my work, I can create a mood board for you based on your project, budget, and colors.
For a personal plan for your room, give me as much detail of your wishes as you can, and I will furnish you with 2 plans.  The items will be priced out for you, and you can purchase individual pieces or the whole room, just by clicking on the pieces you like. 

This Mood Board is a sample of what you will receive:

To find out more information about E-designs, email Panache Designs today at:
                                panachedesigns@icloud.com